November 12, 2010

'award acceptance'

Well a dear friend Mummy Snow over at Snowflakes in the Valley has been kind enough to give me a Stylish blogger award. I really got it yesterday, but was not feeling deserving so today is the day :)





Rule and Regulations:

Share 7 random things about yourself...

1. My astrological sign is Cancer
2. I have 3 sets of oracle cards - that are rarely used
3. Most of my clothes are things I hate to wear, that are comfortable
4. I have always wanted to go to Antarctica and Egypt
5. I supposedly need reading glasses but rarely wear them
6. I sometimes feel like I don't belong in my body
7. I love cooking but hate sharing the kitchen with children.

Here are the blogs to which I hereby award the Stylish Blog Award.

An Everyday Mother's Musings
Calico Crossroads
Easy Cuisiny
Killiecrankie Farm
Primal Home
Relativity
Why would I want to grow up?

*The Rules for accepting the award are:
  • Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
  • Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment