January 13, 2011

And the world falls down..

Well not literally the world, but small parts of it and my entire world seem to be falling down at an astronomical rate... Much like the flood victims (and all my love, thoughts and tears go out to them), I am going to be rebuilding my own little piece of the world. The struggle I have is one much like the struggle they will face, where do you start?

How do you start?
Where do you start?
How do you do things differently so it doesn't fall down again?
How do you get over the intense sadness and loss, to rebuild again?

Unlike the flood victims, most people around me would not see the sadness and loss or infact the need to rebuild. How do I work things out for myself when others can't even see that it needs doing?

I will get back to business when I can, but with nothing selling and the complete sense of loss I just can't contemplate starting the rebuild here at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment