August 19, 2013

The Blogfast Club: New Shoes and a new Challenge!

So this week is a hard one for me, not only because I don't really do children's writing and this is my first EVER link up so it HAS to be good!  But because to me a children's book is all about the PICTURES!
Which is totally wrong! But it is how I think!
So with no pictures to work with I am going to see those in my mind and just give the whole thing a shot anyway!

Please try and picture a little girl, or boy dragging mummy to the shoe shop, bright and colour pictures with a single line per page!

Here Goes:

Blogfast Club:  New Shoes!
______________________

Mummy, Mummy, time to shop,
Hurry, Hurry, can not stop.

Here, Here, I like these
Squish, Squish, Squish and Sqeeze.

Tears, Tears, just to small
Shhhh, Shhhh, try them all.

Green ones, Red ones, Blue ones too
Purple ones, Yellow ones, Which fit you?

Pink ones, White ones, Orange ones too,
These ones fit, I love new SHOES!


Next week we will be heading over to MummaLish to link up your Descriptive Writing about a Magical Fantasy Land.    


No comments:

Post a Comment