September 27, 2013

Kicking Goals!

It seems the month to start kicking goals on this journey of mine!

By that I mean - I am moving at least 3 times a week - Playing Badminton for between 60 and 90 minutes 3 times a week.
I have also kicked my first BIG weight-loss goal and am currently down to 94.4kg! I have broken through the 95kg barrier that sees me at my lightest weight in around 12 years!
I fit into the wedding dress I was married in on the first of September 2001!
So important stats for anyone who wants to know:

I have lost a total of:

10.1 kilograms
  12cm from Waist
 10cm from Hips
9cm from Thighs
5cm from Arms
13cm from Chest
in 15 weeks! 


Here are the photo's in my undies to prove it ;)

14th June 2013 vs 27 September 2013





I am very happy at my current results and am not planning to stop anytime soon!
There is still a lot of fitness work to be done for me to reach those goals!

Oh and also check out my new 'Get Moving' gear....


Isn't Kate AWESOME, also, check out the AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT some of our OpMovers pulled off last weekend!

SOOOOO INSPIRATIONAL


No comments:

Post a Comment